Ask the Expert
- My dog is chewing the carpet and has damaged the edge of it! Can it be fixed?
- Help! Can we stretch the carpet? I just returned to my Florida home for the winter season and all my wall to wall carpets are buckling. What causes this to happen?
- Is installing hardwood floors in my Southwest Florida home a good idea?
- I love my new hardwood flooring! What is the proper way to take care of hardwood floors?
- What makes LVT flooring so popular?
- I have tile flooring. How do I repair cracked tile?
Quick Tips That Help
- Do you have tile floor with light colored grout? Here's an easy way to clean grout.
- Have a small bleach spot on carpet? Here's a quick tip to fix it.
- Does your ceramic tile have a small spot that needs to be touched up?
- Having tile flooring installed? Remember this tip!
- Are you carpeting your steps? Do you know the first three steps get the most wear and tear?
- Your flooring job is complete, what's the next step?
Floor Covering Pointers
- How to Buy Carpet For Your Southwest Florida Home
- Carpet Care for Your New Carpet
- Quick Checklist When Buying Carpet